Thursday, April 16, 2009

...creampuff...




As usual, I got nothing to do. Went into the kitchen and try to make creampuff. Results are as below. Actually I got the recipe from the internet. But I think I should modify the recipe la. As you all know, not all the recipes are 100% guaranteed to be super-delicious. So you need to try and modify it. After I’ve tried this recipe, I add some ingredients. And I think next try would be better than the original recipe I got from the internet. Hehe









4 comments:

Emme said...

nad, ape kata awk sertakan resipe skali? hehe boleh la jd cm journal baking

anyway saye ade jmpe blog yg best gk ttg baking ni. check it out

http://phat-baker.blogspot.com

:)

Nadiela said...

resipi yg final xltk lgik coz sy still dlm pencarian mencari resipi yg btol2 ok. bila da try n comparekan resipi2 tu nnt sy uploadkan d sini k. :)

zaitgha said...

for old folks, the best cake for them is carrot cake, use corn oil, brown sugar, the only culprits are the eggs(can replace with Omega egg), need not use the cream cheese as the topping just lightly drizzle honey or icing sugar on top dah sedap ....

Nadiela said...

dear zaitgha,
thanx for d info.can bake it carrot cake for next year birthday :)

at first i wanna make carrot cake but it turns to this cake coz i've never try and eat any carrot cake before (so dunno how it taste)and i don't really like carrots actually. hehe but i'll try it one day. (^_^)